Thursday, October 13, 2011

First Apartment

Welp...I'll admit. Not the greatest blogger. But I feel like it's gotta be done.  So here's a little catch up on the life of Jake and Liss.  
mmk...after we got married we settled in our FIRST APARTMENT! Here are some pics. We loved the little place. This is where I learned how to be a wife. Mastered that....now what?
 This was around christmas time. Complements to my mom on the Christmas decorations. (I had none so she gave me her leftovers)
 The tv was jake's pride and joy at the time. He's since moved on to cooler things...aka iphone, imac, etc.
 This was my makeshift christmas tree. (If you can't tell...it's a lamp wrapped in stuff my mom gave me.)
AND last but not least...MY pride and joy...the kitchen. This is where I learned how to be a cook. Failed. 
But still trying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment